The restless feeling in your legs, the urge to move, tingling or jitters: the Restless Legs Syndrome (RLS) causes an unpleasant feeling. The symptoms of RLS often play up when your legs are at rest. For example, you can suffer from restless legs in bed, or while watching a movie.
The complaints are annoying and can have a major impact on your life. RLS deprives you of the chance to unwind, while this is just so important. In addition, fatigue can be an additional trigger that worsens the symptoms of RLS.
Solution for restless legs
When you suffer from restless legs, Relegs can be your help. The Relegs technique offers a solution for restless legs, without the need for medication.
Tips against restless legs
If you have mild complaints, you can try to reduce the symptoms. There are several ways that can help reduce the feeling of restlessness in your legs.
We give you 10 tips that can potentially reduce your complaints:
- Get plenty of exercise. Exercise during the day can reduce your symptoms.
- Do not exercise intensively before going to sleep. The intensive exercise in the evening can make your symptoms worse.
- Have a regular sleep rhythm. Go to sleep at set times and get up at set times.
- Stop smoking.
- Reduce your caffeine intake and stop drinking coffee at night.
- Drink little or no alcohol.
- Take a leg massage or foot bath. This can provide a calming feeling.
- Useful healthy foods rich in fruits, vegetables and whole grains. Avoid carbohydrates and refined sugars. Eat foods rich in iron, magnesium, B12 and folic acid.
- Control your stress with relaxation techniques such as yoga.
- Use the Relegs solution for restless legs.
Relegs provides direct lighting
Of course you want to get rid of your complaints as quickly as possible. This is not self-evident: the Relegs technique is one of the first methods that provides immediate relief from your RLS complaints in every situation that RLS occurs.
With the Relegs massager you can dampen the restless feeling in your legs with 1 push of a button. You stick the massager on your leg with the supplied plaster. That's all you have to do. Do you experience the restless feeling in your legs? 1 tap on the stimulator and your complaints will be suppressed.
Want to try Relegs yourself?
Ready to try Relegs for yourself? Order this directly via our webshop.
Photo credits: Glenn Carstens-Peters (Unsplash)